Mar 3, 2011

iPad 2?


The much hyped iPad 2 was just unveiled today by supposed to be on medical leave Steve Jobs, Now don't get me wrong, the iPad is a revolutionary device and I mean the original one, but this iPad 2 feels like a rushed product to catch on with Motorola Xoom and others. 

Sure it improved a lot from the original iPad by being 33% thinner, lighter, 2 cameras and a faster processor but the display is still the same, meaning you won't get the eye candy from the iPhone 4 display on the iPad 2, yes there are plenty of improvements but this isn't the biggest leap forward in design like from the iPhone 3 to iPhone 4, I think they should have just named it iPad Pro or something close and saved the hype of the "2" mark on the real successor, I don't know about you but in my humble opinion thinner and lighter doesn't always mean better.


0 comments:

Post a Comment