Mar 14, 2011

Review: Buried


Ryan Reynolds has always been one of the cool young actors of Hollywood but let's face it his films isn't always taken too seriously, even when he co-starred The Proposal with Sandra Bullock but not until Buried, in this movie Ryan is way too mature as an actor, this role is serious and dead serious, it's about an american truck driver in Iraq who after being attacked by terrorists, get buried with a mobile phone and very simple supplies.


To be honest I didn't expect this movie to be this thrilling, but it turned out to be so the opposite that I couldn't take my eyes off it, I know this may sound too much but it's really so emotional and thrilling and really one of those movies where you always imagine yourself in the actor's place. I would give it a must see.

Rating: 8.5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment